Monday, March 17, 2014

COUNTRY VIEW CHALLENGE MARCH PAPER CHASE

I would like to enter this tag into Country View Challenges Paper Chase.  The challenge may be found here COUNTRY VIEW CHALLENGE MARCH PAPER CHASE.

My project is a clip board made from paper using TH Alterations Movers & Shapers MINI CLIPBOARD AND BOTTOM and ANTIQUE ALARM CLOCK.

 I started my tag with a large manila tag and using TH paper, TH stamps, TH layering stencils, TH DI's and DS's, I prepared the background.  I then ran the tag through the Big Kick using the clipboard die.  The top of the clipboard and the bottom piece were then painted using TH DS brushed pewter.



Next step was to prepare the piece to slip into the clip board.  Again, using TH stamps and DI's, I prepared a post card and then layered it with 2 patterned papers.  The post card is not glued down, but rather is held in place by the clip and bottom piece.

.

Next, using TH Alterations Movers and Shapers Vintage Alarm Clock, I cut the  clock out of grunge board and inked it with Fired Brick DS and then distressed it with Black Soot.  



My project theme is Live The Life You've Imagined.  There are tickets tucked onto the card and the card is tabbed "Notes" (the tab was cut from TH Tiny Tabs and Tags.


Thank you for the opportunity to enter  Country View Challenge Paper Chase.  This tag has also been entered in A Vintage Journey's Challenge All Things Tim and Frilly and Funkie's March Challenge "Neglected Dies".

Jayne

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing your great project at Country View Crafts Paper Chase Challenge the design is fabulous. Please take off comment verification if you would like a comment left in the future. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brenda: Thank you for bringing the comment verification to my attention. I turned it off. Learned something new about the blog spot today. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete