Friday, January 17, 2014

COUNTRY VIEW CRAFTS CHALLENGES JANUARY 2014




This is an entry to Country View Crafts Challenge for January 2014 themed "monochromatic".  The challenge site and theme may be viewed HERE.  For wonderful inspiration and to see beautiful crafting, visit the challenge blog spot HERE,  The rules of the challenges are enumerated HERE.


I began my tag by first painting a white CS tag with Tim Holtz Antique Linen DP.  I made the flowers using a Sizzix dye and then painted the flowers with the Antique Linen.   The flourishes on the tag were added with second generation stamping technique using a luscious flourish stamp by Anna Griffin.  The flourishes were stamped in TH Pumice Stone DI.  I chose a sweet winter's child portrait to base my tag upon and she is sending warm wishes for the  new year.


Thank you for allowing me to enter in the challenge.  

Jayne H





No comments:

Post a Comment